SandDroid - An automatic Android application analysis system. See User's Manual.
- Basic Information Extraction: file size, file hash, package name, SDK version, etc
- Certification Analysis: Parse the certification and check if it's from AOSP.
- Category Analysis: Classify the APK to different categories based on the permission information
- Permission Analysis: Extract permissions (include customized permissions) and detect if the declared permission is used
- Component Analysis: List all the components (include dynamically registered broadcast receivers) and analyze if the component is exported
- Code Feature Analysis: Check native code, java reflection, dynamic loader usage
- Advertisement Module Analysis: Extract all the advertisement modules
- Sensitive API Analysis: List all the sensitive APIs and the caller code path
- Network Data Record: capture all the network data during the APK's running period
- Http Data Recovery: recover data from http flow
- IP Distribution Analysis: parse IP information based on the extracted URLs
- File Operation Monitor: record file path and data
- SMS & Phone Call Monitor: record sms sent and phone call
- SMS Block Monitor: record sms block behavior
- Crypto Operation Monitor: record crypto usage
- Data Leakage Monitor: data leakage
- Risky Behaviors Summary: list risky behaviors
- Risk Score: Calculate the risk score based on the static and dynamic analysis result
Chrome & FireFox are recommended for a better display!
|| Package Name
You can upload an APK or a Zip file!
Max File Size：50MB!